Your Safety Is Our #1 Priority
We are pleased to welcome all patients to our practice. While many things have changed since 2020, one thing remains the same — our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office protocols meet or exceed the infection control guidelines and recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Here are 6 things we’re doing to make sure that you are safe:
We know you might be wondering if it’s safe to visit our practice. While many things have changed recently, one thing remains the same — our commitment to your safety!
1. We screen every patient for recent symptoms and reschedule when necessary.
2. We encourage social distancing when possible. To reduce the number of people in the reception area, we ask for family members or drivers to remain in the car during your visit.
3. We require staff to wear appropriate face coverings in patient treatment areas.
4. We utilize personal protective equipment (PPE) and other safety protocols whenever possible to decrease your potential exposure to infectious agents. Our office protocols meet or exceed the guidelines of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
5. We employ effective infection control procedures, such as autoclaving, to thoroughly clean and sanitize our hand- pieces and instruments after every use.
6. We’ve removed magazines, reading materials, and other items that are difficult to disinfect after being touched.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!
Please feel free to ask questions about the items in the above list or about any other concerns you may have regarding the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 704-365-0123.